Our Seaweed Oil-Control Gel Cream is your silky saviour from grubby faces and excess oils. Perfect for combination and oily skin types, it helps to bring the balance back to your skin, leaving it feeling fresher, hydrated and more mattified.
Our Seaweed Oil-Control Gel Cream is as close as you can get to the sea without putting your swimming costume on. It’s infused with seaweed from Ireland. In other words: you get to enjoy all the benefits of seaweed without getting tangled in it.
When it comes to choosing a face cream for oily skin, or any skincare for oily skin really, it’s important to find something that’s lightweight without producing excess oil. Don’t worry, The Body Shop’s Seaweed Cream has got your back.
This little gem inspired by the sea is one of our bestsellers for its ability to help balance excess oil for skin that looks more mattified. It’s also just a small but mighty drop in the ocean when you discover our entire Seaweed skincare range.
- Perfectly suited to combination and oily skin types
- Infused with seaweed
- Helps to balance excess oil and mattify your skin
How to use
- Give your skin a gentle cleanse with our Seaweed Cleansing Gel Wash
- Time for toner! Revive your skin with our Seaweed Oil Balancing Toner
- Now gently smooth our Seaweed Oil-Control Gel Cream all over your face and neck.
- Keep your skin feeling as fresh as can be with a face mask twice a week. Why not try our Seaweed Balance Sheet Mask.
Aqua, Isododecane, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Zinc Gluconate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Linalool, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Algin, Serine, Sodium Stearate, Zinc Sulfate, Citric Acid.