Our Mango Exfoliating Body Scrub gives your skin that invigorating clean feeling, with an uplifting exotic scent. If you’re seeking a deep exfoliation with all the benefits of sugar scrubs, then this body exfoliator is about to become your new best friend.
Our sugar scrub is a hard-working formula, enriched with Community Fair Trade mango seed oil from India. It’s also loaded with sugar granules to help lift dead skin cells and grime from the skin’s surface, leaving your skin feeling smoother and more refined. The tropical scent is just the, er, cherry on top.
Like many of The Body Shop’s body scrubs and exfoliators, it feels ever so luxurious against your skin. Whether you’re scrubbing up in the shower or treating yourself to a few precious minutes of bathtub bliss, this bath and shower scrub is a real treat. A treat you most definitely deserve.
- A luxurious scrub for skin that feels smooth all over
- Enriched with mango seed oil
- Made with sugar that softly scrubs away dead skin
- Smells like a tropical paradise
- Helps stimulate skin surface
- Leaves skin beautifully soft and refined
- Rich, creamy, particle texture
- Smoothes and refines skin
- Buffs away dead skin cells
How to Use:
- First, use a warm-to-hot shower or bath to help open pores, soften dead skin cells and prepare skin for exfoliation.
- Smooths and refines
- If hair removal is part of your body care routine, do this before using our Body Scrub to help prevent irritation.
- Gently massage our Body Scrub onto damp or wet skin in circular motions. Work your way down from the bottom of your neck to your feet.
- To exfoliate even more effectively, use with our body brush, lily or loofah.
- Rinse well using your hands, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Use 1-2 times a week.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Silica, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Capsicum Annuum Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Datem, Citric Acid, CI 77891, CI 19140.