- A shampoo with highly functional nutrients that thoroughly cleanses and fills without a gap.
- It is a transparent and clear liquid type with a low-viscosity formula that effectively delivers Cica, and nutrients of the peptide and deeply cleanses the scalp.
- It thoroughly cleanses the pollutants, sebum, and dead skin cells, that are accumulated in the pores of the scalp.
- Formulated with a peptide which is a chain of amino acids that makes up proteins.
- It absorbs fast due to its small size, helping with hair care
- and improving the elasticity of the scalp.
- Contains 11 types of peptides, Biotin, and vegetable proteins that provide nutrients to make strong hair and a healthy scalp.
- It provides moisture and nutrients to make a healthy scalp and helps to achieve glowing and firm hair.
- Contents: 285ml
How to use:
- Wet the hair and scalp completely with lukewarm water.
- Apply an appropriate amount of shampoo to the hair and scalp.
- Gently massage with fingertips into wet hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Cica Peptide Derma Scalp Recipe for the sensitive scalp:
STEP 1 Deep cleansing through PHA foam
STEP 2 Cool calming through Cica and Menthol
STEP 3 Strengthen scalp&hair with Peptide, Biotin, and Protein
STEP 4 Strengthen the scalp barrier to prevent hair from falling out
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminopropionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Benzoate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Aminomethyl Propanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Biotin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hexapeptide-9, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tripeptide-1, Copper Tripeptide-1, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Nonapeptide-1