This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery. We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore, a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed, or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Olbas Oil is a mixture of essential pure plant oils for relief of bronchial and nasal congestion and hayfever by inhalation, and for symptomatic relief of muscular pain by application to the skin.
- Non greasy.
- Suitable for
- Children 3 months and over.
- Age Restriction
- You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- For inhalation or external use on unbroken skin only.
- As an inhalant:
- Children aged 3 months to 2 years:
- Add 1 drop to a tissue and hold close to nose allowing child to breathe in vapours.
- Adults and children aged 2 and over:
- Add 2 or 3 drops to a tissue and inhale the vapours.
- Can be used at night or added to hot water.
- Avoid direct contact with child’s skin.
- Not recommended for babies under 3 months old.
- As a rub: See package leaflet.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- It is best not to take any non-essential medication when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days.
- Do not put drops into nose or mouth.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25ºC.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
This is a medicine.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Cajuput Oil, Clove Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Juniperberry Oil, Levomenthol, Methyl Salicylate, Mint Oil, Partly Dementholised.
Cajuput Oil 18.5%, Clove Oil 0.1%,Eucalyptus Oil 35.45%, Juniperberry Oil 2.7%, Levomenthol 4.1%, Methyl Salicylate 3.7%, Mint Oil, Partly Dementholised 35.45%.