Herbal Essences believes in the power of nature in beauty. Now they’ve partnered with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading authority on plants, to endorse real botanicals. Herbal Essences bio:renew shampoo with Coconut Milk is a 90% natural origin* shampoo, with naturally sourced ingredients and an
active antioxidant that helps hydrate, purify & protect your hair. *purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing.
- Partnered with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading authority on plants, to endorse real botanicals
- This Shampoo has 0% colourants and paraffin
- 90% Natural origin ingredients (purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing)
- Coconut Milk Shampoo helps hydrate hair
- pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Cruelty free, as certified by PETA
- Unleash Mama Natures secrets with our PETA cruelty free shampoos and conditioners
How to use
Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a creamy lather, enjoy the scent, and rinse.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Country of origin: France
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Histidine, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zea Mays Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denatured, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone